Kate’s new record label logo revealed!

Greek lettering and…hello Fish Person! Kate’s new logo for her own record label Fish People has been fully revealed on the new Youtube clip of Deeper Understanding.

Fish People logo

This entry was posted in Deeper Understanding (2011 single), Director's Cut (album), Kate Bush news, Official announcements. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Kate’s new record label logo revealed!

1. Isabelle says:

What a day. I can’t focus! I ran away from work. I am sooo excited.

Love!

p.s. Ha, we knew it was a man with a fish-head. OBVIOUS LOL!

2. Sam says:

But has she hidden a KT in it somewhere?

3. Stefan Bogers says:

Cool for cats…. totally sick…. and I love it !!!

4. Barbara says:

That’s not Bertie modelling with the fish head, surely? Thanks to the label name I keep thinking of the misheard lyric in Rush’s ‘Limelight’ – ‘Living in the Fish Islands, ill-equipped to act…’ (actually ‘living in a FISH EYE LENS’…)

5. Steve says:

Am I the only one disappointed with the new album??? Deeper Understanding 2011 is nowhere near as good as the original and the video is juvenile. Ms. Bush is capable of much better than this. Roll on her album of new material!!!

6. Gina Nuccio says:

Hello, I would like to know if Kate Bush plans on making a DVD of all of her videos. Please let me know.

Gina.

• Seán says:

Hi there,

It is hoped that Kate will eventually release a dvd of her promotional videos, but no word yet about a potential release.

All news will be carrie don this site,

Seán