The KT Fellowship present ….

From the programme from Kate’s opening night.

This entry was posted in Kate Bush news. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The KT Fellowship present ….

1. Mingus 42 says:

OMG!

2. john spence says:

looks amazing from john spence

3. davidly says:

I can hardly contain myself. So much so, that I first tried to type this comment in the Name field.

4. Oliver says:

This is incredible!!! Kate looks so great! Can’ believe this is happening. I keep this beautiful impression but won’t have a Look at any Posting until i will be there myself end of September. Thank u all for keeping us informed. Enjoy this magic time and weeks…

5. Brandon says:

Is that photo of her at the piano inside of the programme? Or did someone sneak a photo?

Is her piano on the right side of the stage?

6. davidly says:

Any idea how much the programme costs? I am planning how many pounds to get upon my arrival.

Much thanks in advance.