First official image of Kate for Director’s Cut released!

Kate Bush - Director's Cut promo photo

This entry was posted in Director's Cut (album), Headlines, Kate Bush news. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to First official image of Kate for Director’s Cut released!

1. Dreamtimetk says:

Kate bush is amazing, even in promotional shots she is very capable to shock. She has this very own style and this reminds me of a movie in the 30’s. Wonderful!!

2. I’m speechless…it IS perfection.

3. KEV says:

Where oh where is it poss to listen to clip fm DU, it is not on amazon. people have commented but ??????? please how have they heard it.

4. mats says:

Kate-you looke so much like the late Elisabeth Taylor.Nice to see a picture of you again after 5 years, last time must when we saw you talking about Bowie in Moyo

5. Kate channels her inner Eisenstein!

Is it a ‘Battleship Katemkin’ or a ‘Alexander Bigsky’ under production?

6. Craig says:

Great to see her active again. This image actually reminded me of German Expressionism, she looks like a character from “Metropolis” 🙂

7. Isabelle says:

She’s still stunning! What a woman!

I am honoured to be living in her era. She’s so precious to me!

xoxoxox

little crazy new-fan-girl

8. LOVE it. She does look like a character out of Metropolis…that whole silent, German era. Fantastic!

9. John says:

Looks nothing like her!!

10. Magdeleen says:

Yes, Metropolis! What a gorgeous photo!

11. Paul says:

Great picture….very Edward Scissorhands

12. william power says:

please can you tell me if the new single will be released on vinyl also ?

13. Marcel Nahapiet says:

A Timeless Masterpiece

14. H.R. Hudson says:

WELCOME BACK, KATE!!!! Yes, she does look like the late Elizabeth Taylor. btw, I just finished seeing the movie, “Doctor Faustus” with Richard Burton and Liz as Helen of Troy. Kate Bush is the face that launched a thousand ships, musical and otherwise!

15. David says:

I’ve been waiting years to see what Kate looks like now! And am pleased to see the venerable lady is looking good! Is she a Dame yet like Helen Mirren? She deserves it.

16. Paul D Smith says:

A cross between Edward Scizzorhands and Lilian Gish (THINK I have spelt those correctly!)

17. Thomas Jones says:

Methinks its “Buster Kateon” – “Deeper Understanding” / “Directors Cut”…It really is turning out to be a wonderful year…. s’marvellous, s’wunnerful, so fantsticalicious!

18. Sam Vaudin says:

Oh Wow!! She looks incredible and still and always will sound incredible. She is so interesting and utterly unique. I never tire of the music and lyrics.

19. Lisa Campbell says:

Great picture,perfectley in keeping with the concept of Director’s Cut- I think she looks a little like Siouxsie Sioux !!