Second Director’s Cut Image

From the Official Facebook site: “There have been some great comments today. As an extra thank you, here’s the second official image associated with the release of Director’s Cut”

Kate

This entry was posted in Kate Bush news. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Second Director’s Cut Image

1. Isabelle says:

I can’t post more nice comments, Kate. I’m doing my best! 😉

Aw, the picture is stunningly beautiful, fresh and sweet.

So natural! Wrinkles, white hairs, the lisptick, the smile..the eyes…and the clothes. Pure magic!

2. mats says:

She is still very pretty-but not that collar so much.But i think she realises that herself. Very Amos by the way…..

3. Methinks I hear the sound of Kate re-engaging with her fanbase in a way she hasn’t really done since 1985.
    Quick! Someone ask her to do some concerts while she’s in this mood!

4. Stunning. She’s gorgeous at any age. Love the touch of gray in her hair and that mischievous smile.

5. Stephanie says:

She looks simply stunning – a gorgeous shot. I love the outfit and her hair is so beautiful. I can’t wait to see more.

6. Dreamtimetk says:

The photo shot is PERFECT for the contest of a song like The Sensual World…… like a machiavellian girl 🙂

7. Vindrag says:

“Let’s all have fun together,
    I’ll lead”

That’s what I feel when I look at this! =)
    I love it, other celebrites might be chocked to see you can look beautiful over 50 without surgery. Everything with her is perfection, and I am not exaggerating, I can’t find any flaws.

Thank you Kate!
    /Swedish fan

8. stefano64 says:

Solo gli occhi di Kate mi bastano…….

9. Zoodle says:

Kate looks about fourteen years old.
    And as for those pussy cat eyes! Prrrr!

10. zounds says:

So much in such a short time… going into ‘this is not really happening’ mode!

11. John says:

Wonderful pic, more Katelike than the previous one (although that was beautiful too). She looks stunning.

12. Scott says:

She’s matured very well. Gorgeous woman, maybe even moreso than she was when she was less than half her current age

13. Jonathan says:

This is my favorite picture of her ever!

14. H.R. Hudson says:

Lovely and Wonderful-the starched collar reminds me of Pagliacci.

15. Barbara Komar says:

Art has always been the true way for me.The only way.And seeing you, working, creating, bringing this art-child to life,always doing, simply living it;only confirms my belief.Art is life,and you Kate are life itself.You are an inspiration! A celebration of life. You are simply bursting and I love it!

Can´t wait to hear the whole album! The imagery tickles my imagination,a little bit like Alice in Wonderland.
    Great thing you have given yourself time to breathe in Deeper Understanding, to just pursue the theme you were going for.Yeah, sounds new and evokes certain feelings…I must listen to it some more.

As I said, I´m curious about the whole album,really pleased to hear you calling it new; I love the idea of a concept in music. Pieces put together and making a whole. And there is this added layer for this being a sort of parallel universe- concerning this being a new prism of music that has its own life.

Anyway, looking forward to the Director´s Cut and the new stuff as well,

16. Derek says:

Stunning, I can’t stop listening to Deeper Understanding, it will be great if she charts this weekend. 5 decades of Kate, I feel so lucky to have been born into her time.

17. Elizabeth says:

The most beautiful woman in the world… always.

18. Lisa Campbell says:

Beautiful picture, she always looks stunning, not to keen on the collar though !!!!

19. David says:

Love this photo, she looks so sweet, I just want to give ger a hug! Much more of Kate’s personality in this than the previous one I think, though I liked that photo too. I’m very happy!