First look at ’50 Words for Snow’ album packaging!

Kate’s official site has the following peek at the new album artwork:

50 Words for Snow - package shot

This entry was posted in 50 Words for Snow, Kate Bush news. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to First look at ’50 Words for Snow’ album packaging!

1. Yirry Yanya says:

The packaging looks amazing.
    Wanna have it now =^.^=

2. emil mcmahon says:

I hope all kate’s albums are re-sissued in this format, they look so stylish and having them all stacked together would make for an impressive collection.

3. Gursel Ali says:

So exciting please keep me posted thanks Gursel

4. kurt birsch says:

Looks very good.

Loved the Directors Cut packaging, and it looks as if Fifty Words is heading in the same direction.

Can’t wait 🙂

cheers Kurt

5. Jamie says:

Why has she done this?!?! I was happy to wait a couple more months but now…I WANT IT NOOOOOWWW. It looks gorgeous 🙂

6. John says:

It’s reminiscent of feature films from big companies where their logo is slightly tweaked to mirror the style of the film. It’s Fish People, but not as we know it!!

Very very nice packaging! And the music will be better 😉
    By the way, it looks like a black and white picture, right?
    😉

8. Love that she’s paying so much attention to the packaging. It looks amazing.

9. I can not wait to hear this album. Seeing the art work has made me excited to hear Kates new work.

10. fredo says:

hmm, i really do like the cover but, as with director’s cut, i really don’t like this ‘way too big’ fish label, it’s like buying music from a band called fish people.

11. Harry Horton says:

The packaging with the snow theme is simply divine. I wish Someone could tell me what Fish People actually is; is it an independent label or a subsidary of EMI? Fish People recording also sounds like a novel phenomena itself in some regards. Additionally found the following articles off the internet here in early October centering on Chrissie Hynde and Kate Bush.

“Chrissie Hynde closes Ohio Eatery cites Economy”. ABC News
    “Chrissie Hynde closes Vegetarian Restaurant” Associated Press.
    “Pretenders ‘Chrissie Hynde closes vegetarian restaurant in Ohio and cites struggling economy” Canada Press via yahoo! Canada News.
    “Kate Bush replaced Dolly Parton on “Don’t give up” Peter Gabriel says” Digital spy – September 19 12:56 p.m.

12. Radio orange says:

looking foward to hearing the single, wild man next week!

13. Harry Horton says:

Thanks for the elucidation on Fish People. I’m looking forward to hearing the single WIldman on the internet about a week from now. In fact The Kate Bush Rolf Harris ‘As she moves through the fair’ is on you tube. Someone must have recorded it when it was leaked some time back, and as a result, they placed it on you tube. Interesting month or so ahead–Wildman released on October 11, my birthday on October 26 and the ’50 words for snow’ album released on November 21, right before Thanksgiving which is the last Thursday in November here in the U.S.

14. Diana says:

I can’t wait! I love Kate’s music!
    Greetings from Holland!