An extraordinary couple of weeks…some of the headlines

It might all eventually seem real to us! Thanks for all the emails and apologies if we’ve been useless at getting back to you, we’ve been swamped. Some of the headlines from the last fortnight gathered here (with thanks to Tom Pilcher for scanning many of them). We’re slowly getting back to what I thought we’d mainly be doing around now and that’s selling the HomeGround books! Do spread the word on the books, they are wonderful. I am so proud of Peter, Krys and Dave and what they’ve achieved. – Seán

March newspaper headlines

Homeground: The Kate Bush Magazine: Two Volume Anthology Available NOW on Amazon! CLICK HERE TO ORDER

This entry was posted in Before the Dawn - Live 2014 Shows. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to An extraordinary couple of weeks…some of the headlines

1. zounds says:

I’m so glad that I wasn’t born 100 years ago.

2. Kiki says:

Nothing to add … Just want to say “thank you” to everyone at KBN / Homeground. For the news, for the forum … for all the hard work you guys do to keep us updated. Very much appreciated! This is a great little corner of the web :)

3. kaybee says:

Who’d ‘a thought it!

4. Gary says:

At least this ain’t a Aprils fool!!! ;)

5. neil says:

Hope Kate doesn’t get anxious about the fuss

• kaybee says:

Me too Neil . That worries me as well . She’s caused a LOT of excitement! I hope the next few months aren’t too stressful for her and I hope she has fun getting the show ready. X

6. Well done Kate, you’ve got the world at your feet again. We know you will be stupendous, because those of us with open ears can ‘feel it’