NEW! KB Articles
KB News Headlines
- Kate Creates Hand-drawn Cover for Mojo Magazine’s 20th Anniversary Issue!
- Kate receives her CBE from the Queen! Dedicates it to her family, friends, fellow musicians…and all of us!
- The HomeGround Midsummer Party ~ Friday 21st June 2013
- Kate to release 10″ picture disc for Record Store Day! Running Up That Hill (2012 Remix) b/w Walk Straight Down The Middle!
- Flash! – Kate created CBE in the 2013 New Year’s Honours
- Kate writes foreword to new book by photographer Tim Walker
- Media celebrates 30 years of The Dreaming
- Running Up That Hill at no.6 in UK Single Chart
- Update: 2012 remix of Running Up That Hill now on iTunes!
- World Exclusive: Extremely rare artwork by Kate is looking for a new home!
Browse KB news archives
Get a 10% katebushnews site discount on photography here:
KB news by topic
- 'Director's Cut' (album) (94)
- 50 Words for Snow (165)
- Aerial (29)
- Articles (3)
- Awards (16)
- Beck Sian (6)
- Beck Sian (6)
- Books & Magazines (57)
- Brian Bath (2)
- Charts (18)
- Cloudbusting (4)
- Deeper Understanding (2011 single) (13)
- Del Palmer (13)
- Del Palmer (5)
- DVD (3)
- Fans (24)
- Featured artists gigs (49)
- Headlines (86)
- Homeground (42)
- Homeground – The Book (11)
- Hounds of Love (2)
- Interviews (66)
- John Carder Bush (4)
- John Carder Bush (1)
- Kate Bush news (717)
- KateSphere (34)
- KB10 (next album) (2)
- King of The Mountain (19)
- Live (12)
- Maaike Breijman/Wow Show (4)
- Never for Ever (2)
- Newsbits round-up (92)
- Official announcements (48)
- Other (14)
- Other artists (125)
- Paddy Bush (13)
- Paddy Bush (4)
- Polls (22)
- Press (82)
- Radio (58)
- Random musings (8)
- Reviews (136)
- Syd Arthur (4)
- Television (44)
- The Forum (2)
- Tribute Bands (13)
- Videos (10)
- Wild Man (single) (11)
- www.katebushnews.com (43)
- Send all your comments, questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: This is an unofficial website and messages to Kate cannot be passed on to her). Enormous thanks to Mike Wade for being an incredibly patient and fair administrator on our forum! Huge thanks to Brian Cloughley for his enthusiasm and wonderful site artwork! Special thanks to everyone who emails the site and to Homeground magazine (for inspiration and information and for being wonderful people!) and to Wally Breese for showing how it can be done. Editorial assistance from The Duck. Thanks! Site launched: 25/1/98
Next Featured Artist GigSorry, there aren’t any upcoming gigs right now. Check back soon!
Category Archives: Official announcements
Update: Kate has now sent a message of good luck to Bo on her official site: Dear Bo, Many congratulations on your fantastic performance last night on The Voice. I thought it was really beautiful and very moving. I feel … Continue reading
On her official site tonight, Kate has warmly congratulated her fellow-nominee Adele, who won the Best British Female at this week’s Brit Awards. Kate writes: Thank you and congratulations From Kate… I am so thrilled to have been nominated in … Continue reading
Kate writes on her official site: Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. We want to say a special thank you to Barney who is sadly leaving us to go on to a very exciting … Continue reading
From Kate’s official site this evening: A thank you from Kate From Kate… I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has embraced ’50 Words For Snow’ with such warmth and positivity. I am totally blown away by … Continue reading
Kate is premièring the second of three film segments from her new album at 7.30pm GMT at her official site. This is the first time that Kate has directed a stop-motion film. The film is titled ‘Mistraldespair‘ and she writes about the people … Continue reading
Watch the short (repeated) loop of the film at Kate’s site here.
Just added to the 50 Words For Snow gallery at Kate’s site here. We’re really looking forward to seeing the upcoming visual pieces that these shots relate to.
This wraps up a week of streaming tracks on Kate’s site, featuring album artwork and flurries of snow. All set now for the UK release of 50 Words For Snow tomorrow. The album has received some of the very best … Continue reading
Kate has tonight published the following on her official site: Everyone will know that events in Tibet have taken a terrible turn. I want to express my sadness at such a gentle and spiritual culture suffering so greatly. I am so shocked … Continue reading
Kate has announced on her official website the premier tonight of the animation for Wild Man. Watch it below: Hi everyone, I am delighted to announce the premier of our first animated film tonight. It only runs for about 2 1/2 minutes … Continue reading
Track 3 of the new album debuts on Kate’s official site. Watch Misty here this evening till 9pm GMT.
On her official website Kate has announced the release of further promotional material for the new album: Hi everyone, Just to let you know that we are currently working on some short visual pieces to go with segments from 3 of … Continue reading
Kate’s official site is streaming the second track off 50 Words For Snow tonight, again accompanied by some album artwork and…gently falling snow. Lovely. Remember, Kate will be streaming a new track each night, with something “special” on Thursday at … Continue reading
From Kate’s official website: “Hi there everyone, I wanted to let you vinyl lovers know that unfortunately the 50 Words For Snow vinyl release will be a few days late everywhere except the UK. This is because we had some … Continue reading
The stunning opening track from Kate’s new album, Snowflake, which features Kate’s son Bertie (Albert McIntosh) on lead vocals is streaming for just one hour only on Kate’s site tonight. Watch it here – now!